forum-mécanique" forum-mécanique"

Forum Mécanique, Forum Usinage, Forum de la machine outils

Forum mécanique est un forum de l'usinage, de la machine outils, et de la mécanique au sens large.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 15-03-2019 07:02:54

ylq
Débutant

As early as the morning

As early as the morning, after washing, I was ready to go out, but found no keys. The door on the second floor has been locked, and the key is separated by the door. Fortunately, I put a spare key in the office. So, all the way to the office, took the key and ran back Cheap Newports. Fortunately, it started early and there were few people Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping. Even if the door was not locked, there was no accident. So go and go this morning, climbing this morning is definitely late, it may be the relationship of the typhoon, the sky is clouded, a little bit of rain. I am not afraid of carrying an umbrella. There are not many people on the mountain, and everyone may be scared by the typhoon. Still sweating, tired and exhausted before going down the mountain. The pace of going down the mountain is easy. Moreover, when the Ziweihua flower can be enjoyed at the beginning of the year, some people planted some Ziweishu trees on both sides of the mountain road. They never thought that the flowers would come out now. Although there are not many openings, it also adds a bright color to the lush mountains. The little petals, pink and pink, just happened to be on the road I passed by, just to wait for me to give me a colorful morning. That pink, the lack of a solution, bring a good day, I do not know from what time, I left a little more on the Ziweihua. At this time of the year, they are coming as scheduled. In the branches of the summer, in the arms of the autumn wind, smile freely. I like the fresh pink, and it is even more amazing in the light white. I only recently learned that the original pink and purple are called Ziwei, but the white one is called Yinwei. Galaxy, Silver Moon, a silver word has given us thousands of romances. Now I don't often go to the park. Therefore, the Ziwei, which should be the eye of the day, can only see one after another. Coincidentally, there are also Ziweihua flowers on the mountain. As long as I go up the mountain, I can see it every day. Speaking of it, my fate with the Ziwei tree is very deep. When I was young, there was an old Chinese doctor who gave Dad a prescription for the treatment of Ziweishu boiled water. I vaguely remembered to dig a few times of Ziwei tree. In a place where I lived in the early years Wholesale Newport Cigarettes, there was a tree of Ziwei on the way to work. It was full of branches and leaves. At this time, it was full of branches, a tree of powder, and even a good eye. Later, I lived here, and I planted some Ziwei in the park. Tree, every time at this time, Ziwei Yinwei competes for competition, it is beautiful. I have taken a lot of photos and I have written a few words. I thought, was it too much to write about the words of the crape myrtle, but now there is nothing to write. However, this tree tree crape myrtle flower, still oily in my heart, like a breeze blowing over the water, always bring some big or small ���� sitting alone at dusk who is accompanied, Ziweihua to Ziweilang. Although this poem must be put up one time, but not mentioning it, no one can call it so much to my appetite. I once thought that there is a courtyard filled with crape myrtle. In the summer, the full yard of pale purple powder, the breeze area, is a room of flower rain. I remember that the Tang Qigongzi had a fragment in the Huaying Yin��Zhongxue Newports 100, and there was a fragment in the small courtyard. The Ziwei flower fell like a purple snow, and Gongyifei had a peerless life in such a courtyard. Feelings. Affectionate life is not to die, public feifei and Qing wine are some of the sad people in the ages, have a chance to meet, no match. Love is like blooming flowers, and it will eventually die. Spend the city, and the flowers are broken. I am happy, I am sad. If the crape myrtle blossoms are not so long, is it a little bit sad if it is sad? True love is like crape myrtle, never dying, and there is a fleeting truth. The flowers are like koi peace, and the light clouds flow this life. Flowers are blooming and falling, and clouds are scattered. If you have a long time, you will have a longer flowering time. It is: the coolness of the heavens and the hustle and bustle of a suit Cigarettes Online Store, the film Fangfei is flowing by water.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr

Forum Mécanique :

Bienvenue sur le forum de la mécanique

Accès aux règles :

Pour le bon fonctionnement du forum, vous trouverez ci-dessous un accès direct aux règles du forum :

Sponsor

SERIM :
Services Etudes Réalisations industrielles Maintenance

serim