forum-mécanique" forum-mécanique"

Forum Mécanique, Forum Usinage, Forum de la machine outils

Forum mécanique est un forum de l'usinage, de la machine outils, et de la mécanique au sens large.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 24-05-2019 09:02:43

elaine95
Débutant

to compete every year, and I think there’s no difference

GLENDALE http://www.officialavalanche.com/authen … roy-jersey , Ariz. (AP) The last-place Arizona Coyotes are 7-2-1 in their last nine games, an encouraging run book-ended by comeback victories over the Minnesota Wild.”They’ve had a rough year, so when they get down it’s easy for them to go, ”Oh, jeez we’re down again,”’ Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said. ”But once they get ahead or tied, they start to believe, and they’ve got some good speed out there.”Arizona turned on that speed in the second period Thursday and beat Minnesota 5-3 to end the Wild’s five-game winning streak.While the Coyotes are 19-34-10 overall, they are 10-7-5 in their last 22 games. They opened the season 0-10-1.”I think they’re a lot better team than their record,” Boudreau said.Richard Panik broke a tie midway through the third period with his first goal for Arizona. Christian Dvorak, Jakob Chychrun Womens Samuel Girard Jersey , Kevin Connauton and Jordan Martinook also scored, Max Domi had three assists, and Antti Raanta made 31 saves.”That is a learning experience,” Tocchet said. ”You are having a tough start, don’t make it a tough 60 minutes. I thought the last 30 minutes some guys really dug in there and started playing well.”Arizona also rallied to beat Minnesota the last time they played, scoring the final four goals in a 4-3 overtime victory in St. Paul on Feb. 8.”Once they got they got that first goal, their game completely changed,” Parise said. ”They got life. They got energy. … They kind of did what they did last time to us. They’re a fast team.”Parise, Mikko Koivu and Matt Cullen scored for the Wild, and Alex Stalock stopped 21 shots.Forty-nine seconds after Koivu tied it at 2 on a power play, Panik one-timed Oliver Ekman-Larsson’s pass past Stalock’s glove from the right faceoff circle for his first goal with the Coyotes.Connauton made it 4-2 with 7:56 to go Semyon Varlamov Jersey , also beating Stalock to the glove side from the right faceoff circle.Cullen cut it to one , poking the puck between Raanta’s legs with 6:47 left.Parise opened the scoring with 4:24 left in the first period, snapping a wrist shot past Raanta’s glove off a slick passing play with Joel Eriksson Ek and Nino Niederreiter. Parise has four goals in 25 games this season after missing the first 39 because of a lower-back injury that required surgery.Chychrun tied it with 2:32 left in the second period, five seconds after Eriksson Ek was sent off for hooking. Chychrun found the puck in a scrum off a faceoff and beat Stalock with a wrist shot to the short side. The 19-year-old defenseman has two goals in 33 games this season.Dvorak gave the Coyotes the lead at 4:32 of the third, banging a rebound past Stalock on his second try.Koivu tied it on a power play at 7:20 of the third, two seconds after a 5-on-3 advantage ended.Martinook had an empty-net goal.NOTES: The Coyotes signed junior forward Brayden Burke to a three-year, entry-level deal Thursday. The 21-year-old Burke has 31 goals and 81 assists in 59 games this season for Moose Jaw in the Western Hockey League. Terms of the contract weren’t disclosed. … Boudreau played for the Phoenix Roadrunners in the International Hockey League in 1989-90. He had 41 goals and 68 assists in 82 games. … Arizona recalled C Laurent Dauphin from Tucson of the American Hockey League. He didn’t play.UP NEXTWild: At Colorado on Friday night.Coyotes: Host Ottawa on Saturday night.— SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) Joe Thornton talked to several teams last summer when he made his first trip to the free-agent market before ultimately deciding to return to San Jose on a one-year deal.This time there was never any doubt.”Obviously there were some teams calling, but I told my agent/brother let’s keep it quiet this year, I want to go back to San Jose,” Thornton said Monday. ”Obviously talking to you guys at the end of the year that’s no secret. I feel this team is just getting better and better. … Our window is always open it seems in San Jose Sergei Boikov Jersey , and it’s a good feeling.”Thornton signed a one-year, $5 million contract on his 39th birthday, taking a $3 million pay cut from the previous year to help make sure the Sharks have the room to add other top players. Thornton had been willing to take even less had John Tavares decided to take San Jose’s offer instead of signing a $77 million, seven-year deal with Toronto on Sunday.But Thornton still believes strongly in the group that general manager Doug Wilson, coach Peter DeBoer and owner Hasso Plattner have put together and feels the pieces are in place for that elusive Stanley Cup run.”It would have been nice to get Johnny, but I think if you look at our team still, Doug and Hasso and Pete, they’ve allowed us to compete every year, and I think there’s no difference again this year,” Thornton said. ”We’re going to compete for a Cup. But yeah, I was going to be flexible and will always try to help out the franchise in that way.”The Sharks also locked up restricted free agent forward Tomas Hertl with a $22.5 million Youth Jake McCabe Jersey , four-year deal on Monday that buys out the first two years of unrestricted free agency.Hertl took on a bigger role last season after Thornton went down with a season-ending right knee injury Jan. 23. Thornton had torn the ACL and MCL in his left knee the previous season but said he’s ahead of where he was at this point last summer and expects to be 100 percent at the start of training camp.Thornton started slowly last season while recovering from knee surgery but was back near his top form by the end of November. He had 11 goals and 15 assists in his final 28 games before the injury.”I’ve never seen anybody train like this. You look at his birth certificate and it says a number there. But he’s childlike when it comes for his passion and love for the game,” Wilson said. ”He’s had so much time now and was so close to playing that I t6hink he’ll come back way ahead of where he was last year.”Thornton has been the face of the franchise in San Jose since arriving in 2005, helping the team reach three Western Conference finals and one trip the Stanley Cup Final in 2016.He ranks 12th in NHL history with 1,030 assists and is 16th with 1,427 points. With seven more games, Thornton will become the 19th player to reach the 1,500-game mark for a career.The 24-year-old Hertl is just coming into his own after being slowed by knee injuries early in his career. He had a career-high 22 goals to go along with 44 assists this past season and was strong on both ends of the ice.Hertl was even better come playoff time with six goals and three assists in 10 games. He also won 57.7 percent of his faceoffs. The Sharks are counting on more of that kind of play in the future.”I just think his best hockey is ahead of him,” Wilson said. ”He truly wants to be a great player. Watching him in the playoffs this year, I think everybody saw him take that step that not only we expected but he expected of himself.”The Sharks still have one more restricted free agent to sign in forward Chris Tierney.—AP Hockey Writer Stephen Whyno contributed to this story—

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB
Traduction par FluxBB.fr

Forum Mécanique :

Bienvenue sur le forum de la mécanique

Accès aux règles :

Pour le bon fonctionnement du forum, vous trouverez ci-dessous un accès direct aux règles du forum :

Sponsor

SERIM :
Services Etudes Réalisations industrielles Maintenance

serim